Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's Not To Love About Dwayne Wade?

First of all, check this out:



Dwayne Wade is sick. He's just a killer, plain and simple. I'm not sure what in God's name possessed him to just go directly at Varejao and give him a nut sandwich, but he did. And the best part about it is that he doesn't stand over him not most clowns would, he just walks away like a stone cold killer and hollers something at the crowd.

But this isn't the only reason to respect the guy. As a Knicks fan, I'm mad excited about July 1st. However, I must say that I really love what D-Wade had to say recently about signing with other teams, particularly Chicago:

"It's like when you're young and at school, and you find out that girl wants you," Wade said Friday on "Mike & Mike". "The girl you had a crush on for a long time, wants you, and you get excited about it. But it might not be the right situation for you, you don't know. I don't necessarily think about it as much as people think I do."

"Chicago is my home city, and I love Chicago," Wade said. "But my heart is here in Miami.


Translation: "you don't gotta bang every chick that winks at you."

You gotta respect that....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's cool as shit too. It's hard to hate on him. It would be AWESOME to see him as a Knick.

Evan said...

He would be a hell of a consolation prize (get Wade and no Lebron).

As excited as I am about this summer, we could easily come back with no one.

MMG said...

Marv at his finest.

Moon said...

I just can't imagine what got into Wade. It was mad premeditated. I mean, he had mad time to think about what he did, and he just went directly at him and did it to him. That was just wrong...And yeah, Walt is perfect.

Moon said...

"I told him if I catch him doin' it to him, I'ma do it to HIM!"

--Robert

ChuckJerry said...

This play is what the problem is with Wade. It's not that the play wasn't dope, it's that he's willing to throw his body in any direction at all for the sake of the basket. He's missed a significant amount of time based on injuries that come from making plays like this.

9 out of 10 times it's an amazing highlight and then the 10th time he injures himself and misses 15 games.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I laughed out loud at "nut sandwich".