Monday, April 19, 2010

70's Movie Trivia

Ok, same rules, 70's.


1. I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this.
2. All right. This one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs.
3. Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.
4. You have city hands, Mr. Hooper. You been countin' money all your life.
5. Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk
6. You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder
7. Here are your grade point avarages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class.
8. And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps.
9. Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
10. I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

2 comments:

ChuckJerry said...

I got #1 and #2.

#3,4,5 no idea.

#6 is sortof a trick question, but you can't fool me.

#7 without being absolutely certain, there's really only one movie this could be from.

#8 don't know.

#9 I have a guess, but don't know.

#10 I feel like I know this one. It's gonna pop into my head within the next couple hours.

Evan said...

Ok, same rules, 70’s.

1. I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this.- McMurphy- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
2. All right. This one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs.- Michael Corleone- The Godfather
3. Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.- Darth Vader- Star Wars
4. You have city hands, Mr. Hooper. You been countin' money all your life.- Quint- Jaws
5. Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk- Travis Bickle- Taxi Driver
6. You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder- Mickey- Rocky
7. Here are your grade point averages. Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class.- Dean Vernon Wormer- Animal House
8. And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps.- Reagan- The Exorcist
9. Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.- Willard- Apocalypse Now
10. I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.-Babe-Marathon Man

Also- another great exchange from Animal House (con. from above):

Dean Vernon Wormer: 0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu...
[sees Bluto with a pair of pensils in his nostrels]
Dean Vernon Wormer: MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO