Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be careful what you wish for....

In my previous post (my very first on HCQ), I expressed my jealousy of Walt's snow situation. Since then, we have received 4" of snow Tuesday night and it began to snow again this morning as I left for work. When I got home at 6:00 this evening we received so much snow that I was unable to park in my driveway, even with 4 wheel drive. It's looking very likely that I will have a snowday tomorrow. For some viewing enjoyment, I've taken a few photos tonight.
For reference, here's a bird's eye view of the house (sans snow):


Photo 1:

I know it's a little dark, but that's the minivan under all that snow.

Photo 2

Snow on the lower roof, seen from Thomas and Alexis' room.

Photo 3

Snow on the front porch.

As always, there are more photos in my Flickr album here.

and it's still snowing....


***UPDATE***

It's 8:00am Friday and it's still snowing.

Better picture of location #1:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, have fun with that snowblower!

Photo 1 is too dark to see anything.

You and the kids will have fun with the clean-up this weekend.

ChuckJerry said...

Jeebus. Try not to lose any of the kids in the snow. Next time you should wish for some KFC or something.

Anonymous said...

Nice red arrows on your overall picture, by the way! Can you fix up the banner of our blog?