Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Fiancé

I met her in 2007 when I was supervising at DYFS, in NJ. I always found her pleasant, caring, attractive, and fun to be around. She moved away, closer to her home, and we both went on with our lives. Then, two years ago we went out to dinner and everything changed!

When we went to dinner something happened. I found that I was interested in her, and she found that she was interested too. We clicked, and started to hang out every weekend. I drove down to the shore, or she would drive up to me.

She agreed to move to Boston with me. She decided to go to school, and I took a new job. Every day I spent with her the feelings grew and grew. I knew she was the one…

So, I bought a ring, and waited and waited. I knew I wanted to give to her when the time was right. I waited until a day before her 27th birthday. Then, I asked her to marry me. She said “of course.” I love you baby, more than anything!

No comments: