Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tourney Time

It’s that time of year for me to incorrectly predict the NCAA’s. I don’t even like my picks. Here we go…

East: Ohio State ( Nova) over Kentucky (WVA)
Cuse (X) over NC (Washington)

Winner: Ohio State

West: Duke (Tenn) over Texas (Zona)
Uconn (Miss) over San Diego (Temple)

Winner: Uconn

Southwest: Kansas (Illi.) over Louisville (Richmond)
Purdue (G’Town) over ND (Texas)

Winner: Kansas

Southeast: Pitt (Butler) over Wisc. (Kansas State)
Michigan State (Florida ) over BYU (St. Johns)

Winner: Pitt

Final Four: Ohio State over Uconn
Pitt over Kansas

Winner: Ohio State

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing a bracket this year. It seems arbitrary. People always do their brackets when all they know about each team is what they see on Sportscenter.

Then again, I usually do a bracket, so I guess I'm one of those people.