Sunday, March 27, 2011

Netflix is great!

More specifically, the online streaming through my PS3. This past Friday night, our family was trying to figure out what movie to watch so I decided to sign up for Netflix. I can't think of a better deal out there to watch movies, other than downloading (illegally) the movies. The first month is free, but even the $7.99/month fee after the first month is a tremendous deal. Renting two dvds from my local Blockbuster costs more than that. And especially with the Netflix app for the iphone, you can watch just about any movie you can think of any time, any place.

I was able to put that to use and finally watch The Big Lebowski. What an entertaining movie!

Next on my list of movies to watch late at night while I battle insomnia.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You never saw Lebowski?!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Forbes just came out with their top 15 list of fictional billionaires. Mr. Lebowski is #15 http://www.forbes.com/lists/fictional15/2011/profile/jeffrey-lebowski.html

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to watch People Under The Stairs now that you brought it up. Thanks a lot! :)