Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Solarquest

So my wife, brother and I have been rocking out Solarquest recently.

What is Solarquest, you ask? Well, read here. It's basically Monopoly in outer space, with the properties being moons of the nine planets of the solar system, or the planets themselves (although, this may been rendered slighly obsolete recently, as apparently Pluto is no longer a planet.)

In any case, it is a fun game and definitely worth playing if you have never done so. It is much more complicated than Monopoly, though you have the freedom to "wheel and deal" the way you do with Monopoly, but with more options.

Here are Walt Clyde's mother and brother thinking of their next move in our most recent game.

1 comment:

ChuckJerry said...

Can I buy a vowel?, because O...my God. I used to have that game when I was like 10 years. old I knew the title was familiar, but when I saw the board I had a mad flashback. I do remember enjoying it.