Monday, December 17, 2007

Random Links 12/17/07...

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you
Without a dope post to step to...

And, as per ChuckJerry's recent request, I've disabled comment moderation. So everybody can feel free to comment away!


- The city of Camden sucks. It makes Paterson look like a nice little urban burg. Read this.

- So does a certain school district in South Jersey.

- Although many of us have probably browsed this or similar sites out of sheer (morbid) curiousity, I still don't see why the public really needs to have access to the criminal records, names and profiles of most criminal offenders.

- Jeremy Shockey is a badass. He broke his leg yesterday, and the highlights at least showed him slamming down his helmet in disgust, presumably because he wouldn't be able to play anymore (I didn't get to see the game). I would be crying like I blew out my knee. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

- Brian Westbrook is underrated. I think he's one of the premier players in football. It's great to get to see him play every week. The Eagles beat Dallas and that homo Tony Romo.

- And for those looking for last minute holiday gifts, feel free to print out the following...

No comments: